Energy Healing for
Enneagram Type 2 - The Helper
- Root (1) chakra for grounding and stability to deal with one's own needs
- Crown (7) chakra to develop wisdom and self-awareness
Acupressure on points
- ST-36 for grounding and stability to deal with one's own needs
- P-7 (reduce) to heal effects of too much emotion on the body
The Two's own needs
Strengthening the Root chakra provides Twos with the sense of stability they need to attend to their own needs, instead of focusing their energy on catering to the needs of others. Twos can also work with ST-36, either instead of, or in addition to working with the Root chakra, as it also helps to provide a sense of stability.
Twos are emotional people and are sometimes too emotional. Unrestrained emotionality can result in a kind of nervousness that can be treated by doing acupressure on point P-7. (This point needs to be reduced, which is an uncommon acupressure technique.)
Thinking instead of emotion
Twos look outward for a sense of meaning and purpose in their lives. With their focus on emotion and their emphasis on relationships, they often overlook the importance of introspection, and they frequently fail to develop wisdom and self-knowledge. Working to open the Crown chakra can help Twos develop insight and self-awareness.
- Take the free enneagram test to find your personality type
- Do the chakra test to check the state of your chakras