Energy Healing for
Enneagram Type 1 - The Reformer
- Sacral (2) chakra to become more feeling
- Heart (4) chakra to develop compassion towards others and self
Acupressure on points
- LIV-3 (reduce) to unblock repressed anger or other emotions, and to relax
- SP-6 to relax and unblock repressed emotions
Ones want to be "good" and generally have a morality based on the rigid adherence to rules. But true goodness requires compassion and compassion comes from the heart. Working to open the Heart chakra helps Ones to develop the compassion for others (and themselves) that they sometimes lack.
Ones tend to repress their emotions. They are often quite "stiff." Doing chakra meditations for the Sacral chakra helps Ones to be more passionate and feeling.
Smooth flow of emotions
The One's strong super-ego keeps the emotions, and especially anger, under very rigid control. But emotions need to flow or they will build up. Working with point LIV-3 can help to loosen this stranglehold. To a lesser extent also, SP-6 can serve this function. Utilizing these points also helps Ones to relax.
- Take the free enneagram test to find your personality type
- Do the chakra test to check the state of your chakras